Thursday 23 June 2011

CPD23 Thing 2: Other Blogs

I've been poking around and adding other blogs to my Google Reader. There's a long list of participants, so it's hard to choose blogs to peek at! I've been going by blog names I like, mostly. Here are a few I've looked at:


I'm still looking for others. Odd Librarian Out has a good idea - try to post one comment a day. That might help my comment shyness!

Hey, are there other students out there doing CPD23? Leave me a comment! Leave me a comment even if you're not a student.

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm lost. Really. Do Thing 2 may be dangerous :P
    Anyway, I was surfing the cpd23 network and now I'm here.
    Odd Librarian Out has a good idea, also sharing the same feelings about how rarely commented other blogs.
    I'm no more a student, but .... THIS IS A COMMENT :)
    Let's fighting shyness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys are going to join me in my goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be a student in September, going to do an MA at University College London. At the moment I'm working in a college library, really enjoying it so have mixed feelings about leaving!

    I picked blogs to comment on by their names as well, love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I suppose I'll be keeping the name after all, then!

    Thanks for the encouragement, everyone. Down with shyness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sry.. still new to this blogging thing. just wanted to say hi to a fellow library student comrade...here's to finishing school and finding awesome jobs

    ReplyDelete