Wednesday 5 June 2013

25 signs you're addicted to books

Some fluff from Buzzfeed: 25 signs you're addicted to books by Summer Anne Burton.

Applicable to me:
#2 - When you’re reading a good book, you forget to eat or sleep.

Well, I remember. I just don't care/put it off.


#3 - Your ups and downs are completely dictated by the book you’re reading.

Usually only for very very sad books bumming me out.

Really, I'm pretty much thinking of The Sparrow by Maria Dora Russell here.


#15 - The stack of books by your bed resembles the beginning of a Jenga game.

Not the nightstand. I use that for more nightstandy things! But I'd be lying if I denied Jenga towers in other places.

#22 - Sure, you work out! You know that even reading itself can be exhausting.

I like the term 'bookache'.


#23 - You often have spats of, uh, “insomnia.”

Not often. But once in a while...

















And, just because I thought it was cute:

No comments:

Post a Comment